I love red cabbage! But there are not many recipes with this vegetable…I wish there were. This salad, however, uses lots and lots of red cabbage and it is one of my favorite salads. It is simple, but yet so juicy and filling. If you don’t have red cabbage, use regular cabbage-it will be just as delicious!
¼ of a red cabbage
¼ cup chopped parsley
1-1.5 teaspoon kosher salt, depending on type of oil used. If using sunflower oil, use less salt.
½ teaspoon black ground pepper
1.5 tablespoons White distilled vinegar
2 tablespoons Sunflower Oil
¼ cup Green Onions
1. Shred the red cabbage, I use the mandolin slicer to ensure a thinly sliced and even cut cabbage, plus it makes
the process a lot faster.
2. Crunch cabbage for approximately 30 seconds using your hands, to release juices.
3. Cut the cucumbers in half and slice into thin half circles.
4. Chop the parsley and onions.
5. Season with salt and pepper, dress with oil and vinegar, mix everything together and enjoy!