This salad is light and refreshing. It can be served over toasted bread, crackers, or just as a side dish.
¼ of a small onion finely diced
1-3 garlic cloves
2 boiled eggs
⅓ of an English Cucumber
¼ teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon mayo
1. Peel the garlic and onions. Then finely dice the onion. If you want to go light on the garlic, use just one clove. Press the desired amount of garlic and add to bowl.
2. Next cut an avocado in half. Take the pit out, and score both halves with a knife into small cubes. Take the avocado half in one hand and using a large spoon, scrape out the cubed pieces into the bowl.
3. Peel the cucumber, and dice it into small pieces. Add to bowl.
4. Peel the eggs, and wash them to make sure that crunchy egg shells don’t end up in your salad. Chop the eggs and add to the salad bowl.
5. Lastly you want to add ¼ teaspoon of salt and a tablespoon of mayo. Mix everything together and enjoy. Serve this on a piece of bread as an appetizer, or as a side salad.